Trig Avionics TY96 VHF Radios, 8,33 kHz
2314,73 € (1913,00 € + tax)
The TY96 and TY97 VHF radios set a new standard in kHz radio design and are filled with important features like:
- The Dual Watch monitors two frequencies at the same time.
- The ‘Push to Step’ knob enables for the quickest transition from 8.33 kHz to 25 kHz.
- A one-touch Emergency Button immediately sets 121.5 MHz as well as volume levels.
- Say Again’ feature. The most recent radio transmission is replayed with a single button touch. Ideal for students, but experienced pilots would appreciate it as well.
- Two-way intercom with auxiliary inputs for stereo music and audio alerts.
- A database of 200 airfields can be loaded through a USB connector.
- Interaction with a GPS navigator (SL40 and GTR225 protocol).
The TY96 is a 10 Watt type that is suitable for most general aviation applications.
If you need additional transmission power, the TY97 is a more powerful 16 Watt variant.
Those radios are an amazing addition for retrofit installations. Each radio is designed to work seamlessly with older radios such as the popular KY 196A, KY 197A, and SL 40 models.
Trig Avionics products are easy to use, truly innovative, and provide pilots with features that actually matter. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne — lowering the cost of compliance.
Available on backorder
- Slimline – only 33mm high
- Bright, clear display
- simple user interface
- Unique ‘Push Step’ for faster tuning
- Dual Watch – monitor two frequencies at the same time
- ETSO and TSO approved
- Stereo music / two place intercom
- ‘Say Again’ feature – allows playback of last transmission
- Emergency button
- Configurable airfield database – holds over 200 frequencies
- USB port on facia – upload frequency database (CSV file)
- Ideal retro-fit for legacy radios
- Type Certified – 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz
- Certification ETSO 2C128, 2C169a,TSO-C128a, TSO-C169a
- Compliance ED-23C, ED-67, DO-186B, DO-207,DO-178B Level B, DO-254 Level C, DO-160G
- Supply Voltage (DC) 11 – 33 V 22 – 33 V
- Typical Current Consumption in receive mode at 14V – 265 mA at 28V – 140 mA
- Nominal Transmitter Power 10 Watt (TY96A) 16 Watt (TY97A)
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +55°C
- Cooling Requirement No fan required
- Weight 0.95 kg
- Front Panel Dimensions H 33 x W 159 mm
- Installed depth in tray 230 mm
Radio and Navigation Equipment2595,45 € (2145,00 € + tax)
Radio and Navigation Equipment2176,79 € (1799,00 € + tax)