Trig Avionics TT31 Mode S Transponder, ADB-S capable.
2595,45 € (2145,00 € + tax)
The Trig Avionics (UK) TT31 Mode S stack transponder is a class leader in its category. It features unrivaled installation benefits and class-leading performance. ADS-B Out capable including being certified to TSO-C166b.
Trig’s TT31 is a direct replacement for Bendix King’s KT76A, KT76C, and KT78A series. The TT31 is designed to fit directly into an existing tray, requiring minimal installation time and cost. Many popular GPS systems, including the Garmin GNS and GTN series, as well as the Trig TN70, are compatible with the TT31. A flight timer, stop watch, and altitude monitor are also included.
The TT31 may be fitted as a compliant ADS-B Out solution in over 650 aircraft types thanks to a free FAA STC.
Trig Avionics Limited’s primary goal is to supply the most advanced certified avionics products to aircraft owners and operators.
Their products are simple to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne — lowering the cost of compliance.
Available on backorder
- improved retrofit performance – ‘plug and play’ Mode S installation for KT76A, KT76C and KT78A
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Amongst the lowest power consumption in class
- Dual supply voltage – 12 V or 24 V
- TIS traffic capabilities – portable and/or panel mounted avionics
- Backlit LED display
- Free European Minor Change approvals
- Free FAA ADS-B STC for 650 aircraft types
- Software provides the widest compatibility with third party avionics
- Two year worldwide warranty
- Type: Class 1 Mode S Level 2 els+8:27
- Certification: ETSO C166A, 2C112B and TSO-C112, C166b
- Compliance: ED-73B, DO-160E, DO-178B Level B, DO181C, DO-260B Class B1S, DO-254 Level C
- Supply Voltage (DC): 11 – 33 V
- Typical Current Consumption (at 14V): idle: 0.22 A, active: 0.45 A
- Nominal Transmitter Power: 240 W at connector
- Operating Temperature -20°C to + 70°C
- Cooling Requirement No fan required
- Weight 1.35 kg
Radio and Navigation Equipment2176,79 € (1799,00 € + tax)