Trig Avionics TT21 Mode S Transponder, ADB-S capable, IFR/VFR certified
2176,79 € (1799,00 € + tax)
The TT21 / TT22 series of Trig’s compact transponders are the ideal choice for a reason. They provide outstanding capability and performance in a very compact package. The mounted control head is only 54mm (2 3/25″) deep and may be installed in a panel using a 57mm (2 14″) round hole or a smaller compact mount – the unit comes with the appropriate fittings for both install options.
Approved for both VFR and IFR flying, with Mode S technology that makes you visible to commercial, military, and general aviation traffic, making navigating crowded airspace safer and more predictable.
Trig transponders are also future-proof, as the increasing usage of ADS-B improves visibility and flight safety. Trig transponders comply with the most recent ADS-B certification standard, FAA TSO-C166b.
The controller has been designed to be easier to operate, with a clear bright display and even a built-in altitude encoder! It is compatible with Trig’s approved GPS position source TN72.
TT 22 is a Class 1 Mode S transponder, while TT21 is a Class 2 transponder.
Trig Avionics Limited’s primary goal is to supply aircraft owners and operators with the most advanced certified avionics systems available.
Their products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are essential to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- Compact form factor –fits in standard 57mm instrument hole.
- Minimal depth – create space on your panel for other avionics.
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Manual dimming feature
- Low power consumption
- EASA ETSO and FAA TSO Certification – includes TSO-C166b the latest ADS-B standard
- Free European Minor Change approvals
- Free FAA ADS-B STC for 576 aircraft types
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
- TT21 Transponder Class 2 Mode S level 2els ADS-B Class B0
- TT22 Transponder Class 1 Mode S level 2els ADS-B Class B1S
- Certification ETSO C88A, C112C, C166A, TSO C88b, C112c, C166b,
approved for IFR and VFR flight
- Compliance ED-73C, DO-160F, DO-178B Level B, DO-254 Level C, DO-260B, DO-181D
- Supply voltage (DC) 9-33 V
- Typical consumption (at 14v) idle: 0.15 A active: 0.28 A (TT21), 0.34A (TT22)
- Nominal Transmitter Power TT21 – 130 W at connector
- TT22 – 250 W at connector
- Operating temperature for the transponder -40°C to +70°C
for the controller -25°C to +70°C
- Cooling requirement no fan required
- Weight (hardware back box) 440g / 0.8 lbs
- Weight (TC20 control head) 90g / 0.11 lbs
- Dimensions (mm) controller: H 44 x W 63 x L 54 mm
transponder in tray: H 48 x W 68 x L 160 mm
Radio and Navigation Equipment2595,45 € (2145,00 € + tax)
Radio and Navigation Equipment1524,19 € (1259,66 € + tax)