Trig Avionics TN72 GPS Receiver, TABS, ADB-S compliant, IFR/VFR certified, EASA & FAA approved
384,78 € (318,00 € + tax)
TN72 — Low-Cost ADS-B Out. Pilots who already have a Trig transponder can upgrade to ADS-B Out by simply adding a TN72 GPS Position Source.
The TN72 GPS is lightweight, compact, and simple to set up. It keeps you visible to all ADS-B In traffic devices.
In the United States, the TN72 can be used by experimental, light-sport, and homebuilt aircraft (as well as gliders) to comply with the FAA’s 2020 ADS-B requirement (FAR91.227).
The TN72 is offered in two different configurations:
GPS TN72 – TABS C199 (Traffic Awareness Beacon System)
The TN72 GPS –(X) SIL 3 configuration fully meets the technical criteria of FAR 91.227 for 2020 compliance.
Both the TA50 tiny GPS antenna and the TN72 are compatible. The antenna comes with either a 1m or 3m cable. A wiring harness is also available to link a tiny TT21 or TT22 transponder with the TN72, making installation easier.
The TA70 GPS antenna is also compatible with the TN72.
Trig is a pioneer in ADS-B technology, having been the first firm in the world to meet FAA TSO-C166b.
Trig Avionics products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- Simple ADS-B Out upgrade for all Trig transponders
- Suitable for ‘voluntary’ use in both certified and uncertified aircraft (in Europe)
- SABAS – supports EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN and WAAS – Satellite Based Augmentation Systems
- Meets FAA 2020 ADS-B rule for experimental, LSA and homebuilt aircraft / gliders in the U.S.
- Safer – visible on all ADS-B In systems
- Enables live tracking of aircraft (with suitable ADS-B In equipment)
- Triggers traffic information services (TIS-B only available in U.S.)
- Low cost and light weight
- Two year world wide warranty
- Type: TABS (SBAS)
- Certification: TSO-C199 Class B
- Compliance/l TSO-C199 Class B, DO-160G
- Supply voltage (DC)/l 11 – 33 V
- Typical consumption (at 14v): at 14V – 0.1A
- Operating temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
- Cooling requirement: no fan required
- Weight: 110 grams / 3.8 ounces
- Connector: GPS (power, ground and GPS data) – 9 way D type
- Antenna – 5V phantom power – QMA male
- Dimensions (mm): H 30 x L 90 x W 63mm (W with base flange 80mm)
Radio and Navigation Equipment2176,79 € (1799,00 € + tax)
Radio and Navigation Equipment1488,30 € (1230,00 € + tax)
Radio and Navigation Equipment1524,19 € (1259,66 € + tax)