Trig Avionics TN70 GPS Receiver, ADB-S compliant, IFR/VFR certified, EASA & FAA approved
2129,60 € (1760,00 € + tax)
The TN70 is an excellent choice for adding a certified FAA TSO-C145 WAAS GPS receiver to your ADS-B Out system. If your aircraft operates in restricted airspace and must be completely ADS-B Out compliant, the TN70 is the right companion for a Trig Ttransponder.
The TA70 WAAS antenna is intended to supplement the TN70. As part of the bundled equipment, the TN70 includes the TA70 antenna, which has been adjusted for the optimum results. The TN70 is not available as a standalone unit.
Trig is a pioneer in ADS-B technology, having been the first firm in the world to meet FAA TSO-C166b.
Their products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- SBAS GPS receiver – kit includes Trig’s TA70 antenna
- Supports EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN and WAAS – Satellite Based Augmentation Systems
- Meets TSO-C145 – compliant for 2020 ADS-B
- Complete your ADS-B Out solution
- Requires no panel space – lightweight and easy to install
- Compatible with Trig transponders
- Type: SBAS – supports EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS and WAAS
- Certification: TSO-C145c, Beta 1 Receiver
- Compliance: DO-229D, DO-178B level C, DO-254 level C D0-160F
- Supply voltage (DC): 9-32 Volts
- Typical consumption (at 14v): Typical: 0.2 Max: 0.3A
- Operating temperature: -55°C to + 70°C
- Operating height: 110,000 feet
- Cooling requirement: no fan required
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- Dimensions (inches): 1.6” x 4.13” x 6.5”
Radio and Navigation Equipment2176,79 € (1799,00 € + tax)