Trig Avionics TMA45 Superior Audio Panel, for IFR & VFR flights, General Aviation, TSO-C50c, TSO-C35d compliant
1948,10 € (1610,00 € + tax)
TMA45 is a full-featured audio panel that is ideal for aircraft owners who do not want to compromise. It offers the same functionality as the TMA44, but with the addition of:
- High-quality audio, stereo music, and Bluetooth support for mobile phones.
- Industry-leading Trig Digital Noise Reduction (TDNR). It automatically finds the best degree of squelch and mic threshold.
- Trig Active Mute (TAM), which suppresses undesirable background noise from radio static.
- Stereo music enjoyment and mobile phone communication via Integrated Bluetooth, which allows two devices to be connected.
- Complete flexibility in adjusting audio inputs to suit.
- Additional unswitched inputs for audio alarms, such as stall or undercarriage warnings, are included.
The unit is designed to fit into a conventional avionics rack and uses an industry standard 44 pin connector for easy retrofitting with older audio panels. For GA aircraft owners looking for quality capabilities in a cost-effective packaging, the TMA45 is a popular alternative.
Trig Avionics’ products are easy to use, cutting-edge, and packed with features that matter to pilots. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available, and pilots utilize them every day to get airborne, lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- 2-6 seats – stereo audio panel
- Independent control for pilot, crew, passengers
- Switched inputs for Nav 1, Nav 2, ADF, Aux, DME and Phone
- 4 unswitched inputs for audio warnings
- Marker Beacon Indicator with visual idents for IFR / ILS
- Adjustable illumination – photocell and/or via lighting bus
- Music ‘Smooth Fade’ feature
- Trig Digital Noise Reduction (TDNR) enhances VOX audio
- Trig Active Mute (TAM) removes cockpit noise/ reduces radio static
- Bluetooth support for stereo music and mobile connectivity
- Front panel jack socket (for portable electronic device)
- Mic frequency response – 3 dB: 300 Hz – 6000Hz
- Music frequency response – 3 dB: 200 Hz – 20 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 150 – 1000 Ω
- Headphone output – each headset (no clipping): 38 mW
- Speaker output – 14 Volt DC / 28 Volt DC: 3 Watts / 10 Watts
- Supply voltage: 11 – 33 Volts DC
- Temperature range – operating -20 ° C to + 55 ° C – storage -40 ° C to + 85° C
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Physical dimensions: W 159mm x H 33mm x D 197mm
- Two year warranty and lifetime support