Trig Avionics TMA44 Standard Audio Panel, for IFR & VFR flights, General Aviation, TSO-C50c, TSO-C35d compliant
1413,28 € (1168,00 € + tax)
Trig Avionics’ TMA 44 Basic Audio Panel meets all of the basic requirements for VFR and IFR flights. Switching inputs for Nav 1, Nav 2, ADF, Aux, and DME, as well as an illuminated marker beacon for ILS approaches, add visual clues to the audio tones.
The TMA44 includes two additional unswitched inputs for audio alarms such as stall or undercarriage warnings. In addition, there is the possibility of playing music through two custom inputs. The volume of the music is automatically changed to make sure that important radio information is always clear.
The unit uses an industry standard 44 pin connector, allowing for a straightforward retrofit with older audio panels, and is designed to fit into a normal avionics rack. The TMA44 is a popular alternative for GA aircraft owners looking for essential capabilities in a low-cost package.
Trig Avionics products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- 2-4 seats – mono audio panel
- Independent control for pilot, crew, passengers
- Switched inputs for Nav 1, Nav 2, ADF, Aux, DME
- 2 unswitched inputs for audio warnings
- Marker Beacon Indicator with visual idents for IFR / ILS
- Adjustable illumination – photocell and/or via lighting bus
- Music ‘Smooth Fade’ feature
- Mic frequency response – 3 dB: 350 Hz – 6000Hz
- Music frequency response – 3 dB: 200 Hz – 15 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 150 – 1000 Ω
- Headphone output – each headset (no clipping): 45 mW
- Speaker output – 14 Volt DC / 28 Volt DC: 3 Watts / 10 Watts
- Supply voltage: 11 – 33 Volts DC
- Temperature range: operating – 20 ° C to + 55 ° C, storage – 40 ° C to + 85° C
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Physical dimensions: W 159mm x H 33mm x D 197mm
- Two year warranty and lifetime support