Part number: 01740-00
Trig Avionics TA70 Certified GPS Antenna, TV70 & TV72 compatible, Glider, Light & Experimental Aircrafts, TSO-C190 antenna
330,00 € (272,73 € + tax)
Trig’s GPS antenna ensures that all Trig GPS position source products work optimally. The TA70 is a TSO-C190 antenna that is fully certified and supported by our free ADS-B STC program.
Trig’s GPS antenna is a future-proof product; it is completely compliant with the most recent FAA 2020 ADS-B regulations, making it the obvious choice in the vast majority of installations.
Trig Avionics products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.
Available on backorder
- TSO C-190 certified antenna
- Optimised for use with Trig GPS units
- Compliant for 2020 ADS-B Out
- Lightweight and simple to install
- Superior gasket for a weather tight seal
- Ideal as a retro-fit antenna option
- Type: GPS antenna – SBAS supports EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS and WAAS
- Certification: TS0-C190
- Compliance: DO-301, DO-160G
- Supply voltage (DC): 4.5-14.5 VDC
- Typical consumption (at 14v): 40mA Typ / 60mA max
- Nominal Transmitter Power: N/A
- Operating temperature: -55 to +70
- Cooling requirement: N/A
- Weight: 0.31 lbs
- Dimensions (inches): 1.59” x 2.87” x 4.71”
Radio and Navigation Equipment1588,00 € (1312,40 € + tax)