If you require a comprehensive Mode S and ADS-B Out system, one of the TN72 Bundles will assist you.
There are two TN72 ADS-B Bundles available:
Conspicuity Bundle TT21/TN72 – excellent for flights below 15,000 feet where a Class 2 transponder is permitted for Mode S and ADS-B Out.
• 1 × TT21 – Mode-S, 1090ES, certified compact transponder (Class 2)
• 1 × TN72 – GPS position source certified
• 1 x TA50 – a small antenna with a 1m lead and a QMA connector (plugs into TN72)
ADS-B Bundle TT22/TN72 – This is an option if you operate a light-sport, experimental, or home-built aircraft in North America and want to be ADS-B Out equipped to fly in 2020 rule ADS-B airspace. For these specific aircraft classes, this is a FAR 91.227 compliant solution.
This layout is likewise best suited to high-performance aircraft flying above 15,000 feet. This kit contains:
• 1 × TT22 – Mode-S, 1090ES, small transponder approved (Class 1 required)
• 1 × FAR 91.227 compliance certified GPS position source TN72
• 1 × TA70 – WAAS GPS Antenna approved
Trig is a pioneer in ADS-B technology, having been the first firm in the world to meet FAA TSO-C166b.
Trig Avionics products are easy to use, truly creative, and give pilots with features that are vital to them. A wide range of EASA and FAA approvals are available and are utilized every day by pilots to get airborne – lowering compliance costs.