ILV20 – Infant Aviation Life Vest, for Commercial Airlines & General Aviation, Switlik, FAA & CAA (UK) approved.
129,46 € (106,99 € + tax)
The ILV-20 is a dual chamber, 23-pound buoyancy Infant Life Vest with an underarm design that enables for more convenient and flexible use than a typical “yoke-type” vest.
It has 4-way reversibility, which could save your life in an emergency. When compared to a typical infant cot, the ILV-20 is more compact, lighter in weight, easier to put on, and fits a wider variety of child sizes.
It has been certified in compliance with TSO C13d (FAA) and ARO 1093. (UK CAA).
SWITLIK (USA) has more than 60 years of experience in heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival devices for the aviation, marine, and military markets. SWITLIK Life Vests have been approved by the following organizations: FAA, CAA, JCAB, LBA, and CTA.
Available on backorder
- Underarm twin cell configuration
- 2 oral inflation tubes
- Mildew resistant webbing
- Water activated TSO C-85 locator light
- Fire-resistant fabric
- Silk-screened donning instructions
- Approval: FAA/TSO C13d and UK CAA/ARO 1093
- Buoyancy: 23 lbs. / 10 kgs. 432 gms.
- Inflation System: Two 9.5 gm. CO2 cylinders
- Cover Fabric: Polyurethane Coated Nylon (TSO C13d)
- Webbing: 3/4″ Nylon per MIL-T-5038
- Pack Size: 8″x6″x4″ (pack sizes vary)
- TBO Available with 2-Year, 5-Year or 10-year TBO