HV-35 ALL-PAX Passenger Life Vest, constant wear, for helicopters and private aircraft, double cell, Switlik, FAA approved.
477,95 € (395,00 € + tax)
Switlik’s HV-35 is a twin chamber constant wear passenger life vest. Designed to be extremely comfortable to wear, with special thought given to how it fits when you’re seated in your aircraft. One-size-fits-all – ideal for adults and children weighing 35 lbs. (16kg) and up. It is FAA TSO-C13d certified and is an excellent choice for over-water flight protection.
SWITLIK (USA) has more than 60 years of experience in heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival devices for the aviation, marine, and military markets. SWITLIK Life Vests have been approved by the following organizations: FAA, CAA, JCAB, LBA, and CTA.
Available on backorder
- One-Size-Fits-All: from children to adults—35 lbs. (16kg) and over
- Velcro enclosure with Child back strap
- Twin chamber inflatable cell with two (2) oral tubes
- Two (2) attachment buckles in front of cell
- Rip away Velcro cover closure for quick access to oral tubes
- High visibility red beaded handles • Built in locator light
- Weight: 1.98 lbs. (.89kg)
- Buoyancy: Over 35 lbs.
- Inflation System: Two (2) 18g CO2 cylinders
- Cover Fabric: Urethane‐coated, nylon
- Cordura® (FR), in Navy Blue
- Approval: TSO-C13d