- Replacement elements service engine-mounted or line-installed filter systems incorporating a permanent housing assembly.
- All sizes of replacement elements are packed 12 per case of a single part number in heavy, re-shippable corrugated-board cartons
- Modern spin-on oil filters contain the element, incorporating the anti-drain back valve mechanism (and internal bypass valve 48108-1/48109-1), and are sealed in a disposable housing.
- All sizes of spin-on filters are packed 12 per case of a single part number in heavy, re-shippable corrugated-board cartons.
- Silicone impregnated filter gasket aids in future removal.
- Shorter stud length on CH 48110-1 for tight clearance applications.
- Heavy, corrugated steel center tube supports each convoluted pleat of the filter element and produces a substantially higher collapse-pressure rating, twice that of other similar filters.
- Maximum full-flow design, without interference from center-bolt oil filter assemblies, provides increased oil filtration each engine-operating hour.
Champion Aerospace CH48103-1
53,00 € + tax)(
Part number: CH48103-1
Certificate: FAA Export 8130-3