AV-35A Passenger Life Vest for Airlines and General Aviation, Double Cell, Switlik, FAA approved.
The AV-35 series of life vests are CO2-inflated, heat-sealed, and have dual chambers with oral inflators in each. This life preserver is TSO-C13d “Adult-Child” compliant and has a buoyancy of 35 lbs.
The Type A model has a back panel and removable, adjustable waist straps with adjusters and swivel snaps that connect to a central “D” ring. Inflated automatically (double CO bottle) or manually via oral inflating tubes. An integrated TSO C-85 locator light is included as standard.
SWITLIK (USA) has more than 60 years of experience in heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival devices for the aviation, marine, and military markets. SWITLIK Life Vests have been approved by the following organizations: FAA, CAA, JCAB, LBA, and CTA.
- Independent twin cell configuration
- 2 oral inflation tubes
- Neck gusset for chafe protection
- waist/chest size up to 59″
- Mildew resistant webbing
- Silk-screened pictorial instructions
- Water activated TSO C-85 locator light
- Flame retardant fabric
- customizable storage pouch
- international yellow or orange
- Approval Compliance: FAA/TSO C-13d
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs./15 kgs. 876 gms.
- Inflation System: 2 each 16 gm. CO2 cylinders
- Cover Fabric: Polyurethane Coated Nylon (TSO C13d or TSO C13f)
- Webbing 3/4″ Nylon per MIL-T-5038
- TBO Available with 2-Year, 5-Year or 10-year TBO