AV-200 Passenger Life Vest for Airlines and General Aviation, Single Cell, Switlik, FAA approved.
76,22 € (62,99 € + tax)
The Switlik AV-200 is a single cell passenger life vest with a waist strap and a single adjustment buckle. Inflated automatically (single CO bottle) or manually via oral inflation tube. The integrated TSO C-85 locating light is a standard feature.
The AV-200 provides operators with a lightweight, compact, and low-cost alternative without sacrificing safety or keeping full FAA certifications.
SWITLIK (USA) has over 60 years of experience in heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival products for the aviation, marine, and military markets. SWITLIK Life Vests are approved by the following organizations: FAA, CAA, JCAB, LBA, and CTA
Available on backorder
- Single cell configuration
- CO2 inflator
- Single oral inflation tube
- Fully adjustable for waist/chest size up to 59″
- Silk-screened pictorial instructions
- integrated locator light (TSO C-85)
- Flame retardant fabric
- Different torage pouch options
- Available in international yellow or orange
- Approval Compliance: FAA/TSO C-13f
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs./15 kgs.
- Inflation System: One C02 cylinder (33 g)
- Cover Fabric: Polyurethane Coated Nylon (TSO C13d or TSO C13f)
- Webbing 3/4″ Nylon per MIL-T-5038
- TBO Available with 2-Year, 5-Year or 10-year TBO