AV-100H Passenger Life Vest for Airlines and General Aviation, Single Cell, Switlik, CAA & FAA approved
Switlik’s AV-100H single-cell passenger life vest has a waist strap with a single adjustment buckle. Inflated automatically (single CO bottle) or manually via oral inflation tube. The integrated TSO C-85 locating light is a standard feature.
The AV-100H is a perfect choice for modern operators looking to save space and weight while maintaining complete international certifications. This vest is certified in compliance with TSO C13f (FAA) and Specification #5. (UK CAA)
SWITLIK (USA) has more than 60 years of experience in heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival devices for the aviation, marine, and military markets. SWITLIK Life Vests have been approved by the following organizations: FAA, CAA, JCAB, LBA, and CTA.
- Single cell configuration
- CO2 inflator
- Single oral inflation tube
- Fits waist/chest size up to 59″
- Pictorial instructions
- Integrated TSO C-85 locator light (water activated)
- Flame retardant fabric
- Different types, customizable storage pouch
- Available in international yellow or orange
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs./15 kgs.
- Inflation System:One 33 gram. C02 cylinder
- Cover Fabric:Polyurethane Coated Nylon (TSO C13d or TSO C13f)
- TBO:Available with 2-Year, 5-Year or 10-year TBO